- Please go to the Offers tab in the menu, to see a list of the items you are buying and selling.
- On the top of the screen, tap Selling to see the list of items you are selling.
- Find the item you would like to delete. Swipe Left on the row to reveal the Remove Treasure button. Tap Remove to delete your listing.
If the Remove Treasure option does not appear when you swipe, it might be because you have already accepted an offer on this item. You cannot delete a listing if you have accepted an offer on it. Instead, you must Cancel the pending transaction. On this same screen, tap on the listing in question, find the offer you’ve accepted, and then tap Cancel. Add the appropriate cancellation reason and then return to the Offers screen and follow the steps above to Remove Treasure.
- Go to www.usetrove.com.
- Login with your credentials.
- Click or hover over your picture or name on the top-right of the Trove website. Click the selection titled, "My Listings".
- Find the item you would like to delete.
- Click Delete treasure.