Oops! If you are seeing the "Could not connect with Facebook" login error, this means that your Facebook account is not setup in your iPhone settings. This is not common, and it's easy to fix.
Error message: "Please make sure you have your Facebook account setup in settings and Trove has access to your account."
Steps to fix:
- Close Trove.
- Open iPhone Settings (gear icon).
- Find Facebook in Settings.
- Add your Facebook User Name and Password and Sign In.
- Press Sign In again on the confirmation screen (top right).
- Close Settings and try to login to Trove again.